Examples of a bike parked incorrectly are as follows:
- A bike is blocking the sidewalk
- A bike is blocking vehicular traffic
- A bike is locked to a personal bike
- A bike is locked to itself and nothing else
- A bike is locked to a structure that is not intended for bike locking
- A bike is locked on private property.
If you discovered a bike parked incorrectly, please contact BIKETOWN customer service, now supported by Lyft, and provide as many details as possible. One of our technicians will be notified and deal with the issue shortly.