All account activities are available for you to view in either Activities or Current Usage.
- The Activities page displays when you subscribe to BIKETOWN, when your pass is activated and expires, Bills issued, and Payments made.
Current Usage displays the subscription fee for Pay As You Go, Month-to-Month or Annual Membership and your most recent rentals. Credits will appear in parenthesis.
- You earn a $1 credit (shown in parenthesis) each time you bring a bike that’s been locked at a public bike rack back to a BIKETOWN station. This credit is called “Ride brought to hub”.
- Thought you returned an out-of-hub bike but don’t see a $1 credit? Make sure the rack didn’t have an orange sticker designating that it was within the buffer of a BIKETOWN station, and that it wasn’t within a Super Hub Zone where it’s free to lock a bike at any public rack.
- If you want to ride for longer than the minutes included in your plan the additional time is billed at $4.80 per hour prorated to the minute ($0.08/min) while your pass is active. This charge is called “Ride Locked”. “Ride started any ride” is the charge for the plan chosen Pay As You Go or Month-to-Month.
- Multiple bike rentals, are billed at $4.80 per hour, prorated to the minute ($.08/min). The top rental has no charge because that was the first bike checked out and the ride time included in the plan is applied. The bottom rental is the second bike checked out which is charged from the start of the rental at $0.08/min on the “Ride Locked” line. The same would apply if a 3rd or 4th bike were rented.
- There is a $2 fee to lock a bike to a public rack inside the system area. This fee is called “Ride finished outside of hub”.
- There is a $10 fee to lock a bike to a public rack outside the system area. This fee is called “Ride finished outside of area”.